Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Conformity or Out of the Frying Pan into a Slightly Smaller Frying Pan

I found this clip on YouTube. Take a few minutes and watch it. Then come back and let's talk.

(My apologies that this isn't captioned. Not everything on YouTube is yet.)





I don't remember how I came accross this video, but it raises some interesting questions for me:

  1. In what ways is your conformity to your group resulting in the loss of your authentic self?
  2. If we must have creative and original ideas/products/processes to survive/make money/keep the business going how are we achieving originality when everyone may be conforming?
  3. Thinking is good but doing is better. What behaviors have you not changed that are keeping you from being happy. Why haven't you changed?

0 comments:

Post a Comment